To provide a Christ-centered, communal sober living campus, wherein residents can safely continue along their path of spiritual restoration, while training for, and placing in, high paying tradecraft jobs.
- Maintain and grow our relationship with God daily.
- Immersion in authentic Christian community
- Education/job skills training/ career placement
- On the job training (OJT) in the field of their choosing, while returning to the safe, and nurturing confines of our sober, Christ-centered campus each evening.
- Plug in to vibrant faith communities with whom we partner, all over the city.
- Keep coming back for regular worship, and to nurture and disciple new residents.
To assist God’s children in:
- the restoration of the family
- in growing in relationship with the Lord, and toward His will for their lives.
- the provision of a safe, loving, and nurturing Christian atmosphere for people to heal, live, and train for the high skilled positions in which we place them.
- the provision of on-site psychological therapy, trauma therapy, and step work to help them repair and heal from their pasts.
- lifting their families out of poverty, down to the 3rd and 4th generations by providing high paying jobs.
- locating and plugging them into vibrant, loving church communities upon their campus graduation.
- providing down payment assistance, and low-cost mortgages for each family who desires a home.