We are here to help.
Residential Requirements: Optimal student resident referrals will come from long-term, well structured, programs of recovery and restoration programs centered around God and God’s will. Other requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Unemployed or under employed
- Documented 9 months of sustained sobriety
- Ongoing desire to seek and grow in and toward God’s spiritual truth
- Fierce dedication to bettering the circumstances for self and family, by continued spiritual growth and learning a skilled trade.
- Submission to curfews, and regular drug testing
- Community Service work; such as carrying the message of recovery to detox units around our city, attending outside recovery meetings, and sponsoring